My sister and her family came over for lunch this weekend. We had a buffet of pizzas and salad.
To appeal to vegetarian, omnivore and lactose-free diets, as well as small city and big city tastes, we had:
- tomato sauce & mozzarella
- tomato sauce & black olives
- mozzarella, roasted cauliflower & green olives (white pizza)
- tomato sauce, mozzarella & salami
- caesar salad (only romaine hearts and garlicky caesar dressing – with mustard)
- arugula with cucumber & blueberries
And cake. Orange-chocolate bundt cake.
Now, with a few crumbs and only a couple of pizza slices remaining, it seems that lunch was a success.